Ignite the leader in you
Young voices have always been a powerful catalyst for change. At Unilever, you can make things happen with your positive energy, enthusiasm and original ideas. Bring your purpose to life in the work you do – and together, we can lead the way to a sustainable future.
Through the Unilever Future Leaders Programme you will:
Be empowered to make a positive impact.
Bring your purpose into action
Meet diverse but like-minded people.
Stay true to the causes you care about and bring your real self to work – it’s our differences that bring us closer together as one team
Be a force for good.
Take your sense of curiosity and open-mindedness into the world and help grow our business
Develop into your best self.
Commit to our training, mentorship and career development and you’ll have the ability to build a career with purpose
Our Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) takes place typically over three years and gives you the opportunity to learn all about our 400 diverse brands, business and sustainability efforts. You’ll not only bring your unique perspective to work, but you’ll also explore your purpose across a number of placements. You’ll benefit from formal training, dive into on-the-job experiences and have a mentor by your side that’s there when you need one. Try something new every day and explore an exciting career journey right here at Unilever.
What does the programme look like?
- 2-4 years of accelerated development
- Leading and being a part of purposeful work
- Diverse roles and experiences
- Multiple rotations in and across functions
- Each region may also include their own selection criteria to qualify for the programme, please check the local country job descriptions
- Non-traditional learning experiences
- Global exposure
- A personalised development journey
- A dedicated senior career sponsor to help guide you as you craft your career
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree (geographical requirements may vary across our locations)
2. Complete a profile assessment which consists of 5 short online games that look at different elements of your cognitive, emotional, and social traits. You will receive personalised feedback after completing the games.
3. The digital interview will consist of 3 short questions followed by a business case. You will be asked to solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. You’ll be able to record and complete your interview anytime and anywhere.
4. You will be invited to a virtual ‘day in the life of’ a Future Leader at Unilever. You will get to experience a number of exciting activities including project meetings, business challenges, a team meeting with colleagues, and a one-to-one meeting with your line manager.