Junior HR Consultant / Trainee
Quintop makes people and organizations more successful by delivering HR Transformations with passion, quality and a hands-on mentality. Do you want to contribute to this and develop yourself in our two-year traineeship (High potential Program)? Then read on.
- Carrying out full advice and implementation assignments for customers from the start of the High potential Program.
- Working on challenging and varied assignments with leading, mostly international clients.
- Develop on a personal and professional level. You will get:
- Extensive training in the field of communication, HR, agile, project management, commerce and personal development (on average 1 time every 3 weeks).
- Intervision with a close team of colleague High Potentials.
- Mentoring and coaching by both senior consultants and clients.
- €2700 per month
- Lease car or public transport card (also private use )
- Bonus scheme
- A company phone, laptop, and other essentials (including private use )
- Innovative ( inter )national projects
- Working with the top 500 of the Dutch business community
- The nicest colleagues and team drinks / outings
- An informal, ambitious and professional working environment in which there is a lot of room for own initiative
- A mentor who puts your success first
- Participation in the High potential Program
- Eye for work-life balance
- 25 vacation days, based on 40 hours
- 1 day of voluntary work of your choosing
Our people are all different, but they also share a lot. Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You are passionate about what you do, you act proactively by nature and think customer-oriented;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and integrity comes naturally;
- You find it challenging to analyze issues and situations in order to arrive at pragmatic solutions;
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment;
- You have a master university degree in HRM, business administration, economics and/or communication with relevant extracurricular activities;
- HR, project management, agile working, and organizational changes are subjects of your particular interest;
- You are able to carry out assignments, both under supervision and independently, and when you deliver work, it is of top quality;
- You master the English language (both verbally and in writing).
YES! AND NOW?! ✅
We do not use lengthy procedures, extensive capability tests or assessments. We are especially interested in who you are. In the event that we find your experience interesting, we invite you for an introductory meeting with one of our partners. With a click from both sides you have a 2 e and possibly 3 e discussion with other partners or senior consultants. We will then make you an offer.
Of course you are welcome to stay in our office after each meeting to study or work. And if you really have the right timing, you can join the Friday afternoon drink!
Do you think you would be a good addition to our team? Please contact Marlis Krooshof 0683537542 or email your resume to [email protected] .