Do more with the knowledge you’re working hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Through this internship opportunity, you will acquire the valuable hands-on skills and foundational experience to become the professional you are meant to be in your chosen field.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (FEBRUARY)
At Amgen Breda medicines are labelled, assembled, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide. Every day more than 1000 people with 38 different nationalities are working on supply chain processes, manufacturing, marketing and sales of our medicines and clinical research into new medicines.
This could be your everyday.
Are you looking to gain work experience through an internship? Or are you a finalist ready to research improvement opportunities within an international company? We are looking for focused and motivated students to join one of our various departments (below), where you will have real responsibility and where you will be recognized for your performance and talent. We expect you to bring your ideas forward and put them into practice to make a difference for our patients!
- Supply Chain & Distribution.
- Data Science / Data Analytics.
- Information systems / IT / Technology and Innovation.
- Production & Operational Excellence.
- Packaging Engineering & Equipment Engineering.
- Quality Assurance.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Corporate Affairs / Communications.
- Finance / Accounting / Tax / Treasury.
- HR / Talent Acquisition.
What we expect of you
We are looking for students with passion and who are thrilled to help in our mission “to serve patients”.
To be successful as an intern you need the following:
- Be a pre-final or a final year student, from both bachelor’s and master’s studies.
- Have proficiency in English (both verbal and written.
- Burst with energy and be eager to learn and show initiative.
- Be bold about your goals.
What we offer
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being. Therefore, Amgen is recognized as World’s Best Workplace 2021 ©.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey.
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act.
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic and international organization, a monthly internship fee and able to be part of the Amgen internship program with a New Hire Orientation period, monthly Lunch & Learn sessions and a Final Poster Session.
- Focus on vitality with an on-site gym, vitality program and a restaurant with healthy food.
- Flexible work arrangement with days in the office and working from home.
- The opportunity to apply to temporary or permanent positions within Amgen!
Please take note of the following:
- In order to be eligible for this internship, you should currently be enrolled at a (Dutch) University.
- We only consider students who are in their 3rd or 4th year of their Bachelor or Master studies.