Are you proactive, results-oriented and do you have the ambition to make an impact together with our capital markets and banking clients? Are you interested to help these clients realize complex change, from finding new ways to grow to delivering relevant and efficient digital models? Our financial services practitioners empower clients with data-driven insights and the right tools to adopt a mindset fit for today’s—and tomorrow’s—digital landscape. If so, then the position of Financial Services analyst at Accenture Strategy & Consulting (S&C) is right for you!
Our consultants in the Financial Services team are changing financial services players every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
As a Financial Services analyst, you will work directly with the client in a team of young and enthusiastic colleagues. You help leading (international) organizations within the Financial Services industry to solve their most complex business problems, whilst continuously developing your market-relevant knowledge, your advisory and commercial skills. Within our team, your role will be to help clients stay ahead as data-driven, digital organizations: – Collaborate with multidisciplinary Accenture teams and the client; – Proactively address issues and work independently on client deliverables; – Design, build and deliver high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations; – Play a key role developing our business in the Financial Services industry by becoming a trusted partner; – Support our clients from strategy to execution, identifying business development opportunities and continuously strengthening both your analytical and executive capabilities.
Our projects typically have a strong technology component and comprise of doing deep data analyses using analytics tools like PowerBI or state of the art technology platforms for financial services companies, technology is at the core of our work!
All financial services industries create enormous amounts of data these days; banks, insurers and asset managers alike. Our work heavily relies on fact-based data-driven insights. As a junior consultant, you will be driving the analyses to uncover the hidden insights and support our clients make the right decisions. From analyzing financial returns, interest rates or ESG scores, you will be working with financial data on a daily basis!
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Who we are
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
Within Accenture Strategy & Consulting, the Financial Services practice focusses on all project relating to banks, insurers or capital markets clients. Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Fluency in Dutch & English – spoken and written
- Bachelor and Masters degree (preferably business, finance, economics, econometrics or other finance-related degrees)
- Excellent WO and VWO results
- Extra-curricular activities (e.g., internships, board, international experience)
- Strong personality, presentation and communicative skills
- Affinity with and understanding of the Financial Services industry as a whole, and knowledgeable on hot topics within the industry
Bonus point’s if you have
- 0-2 years of (relevant) work experience, preferably working for a financial institution, regulator, or other financial services player
- Affinity with (emerging) technologies, relevant for the financial services industry (e.g., AI, Blockchain)
What’s in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours (4×9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from EidalFitr to a birthday.
- Paid transport (bicycle, car or NS-Business card)
- A laptop, iPhone, and home office set-up
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
- Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
Did you already know that you can also keep up to date with all our roles and events via Magnet.me? Connect now via https://magnet.me/connect/accenture and never miss an update again!
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.