For graduates with in-depth knowledge of their field who are service oriented, have a strong cooperative ability and take a smart approach to complex problems, anything is possible. Choosing
the right career path is the real challenge. Our Advanced Analytics Young Professional Program is designed to help you climb to the top of your field. Rabobank is a bank that feels responsible for its clients and for our society and as an employer, the bank offers employees a chance to make a difference and to be the best they can be.
You and your job
Our Advanced Analytics Young Professional Program provides an opportunity to become an expert in Advanced Analytics at Rabobank during a period of one and a half years. There are 30 places for young professionals in this program. A buddy system provides young professionals help in finding their way around the bank. They also receive coaching from a talent manager and guidance from their own mentor. After 18 months you will be an expert in your field and you will remain part of your team, within which you can continue to grow.
The start date for this program is April 1st, 2023.
• Young Professionals become analytics experts by immersing themselves in data analysis,
credit modelling, model validation, stress testing, or asset & liability management.
• You will work on personal development in training courses about, for instance, giving and
receiving feedback and how to influence others.
• We will organize sessions with experts to give you in depth knowledge.
Facts & Figures
• 40 hours per week
• Start per 1 April 2023
• 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people’s differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our Young Professional
Program Advanced Analytics.
‘The transition from being a student to being a working professional was much easier for me because of the AA YPP programme. Together with your peers, you will develop yourself professionally and personally, while also leaving enough room to have fun! ‘
Daphne van Tetering, Young Professional.
The 30 Young Professionals in Young Professional Program Advanced Analytics play an essential role at Rabobank by developing models. Our Analytics teams handles a wide range of complex issues. Through close cooperation within the team, you’ll learn everything there is to know about Data driven decision making in stress testing, IFRS9, credit management, marketing intelligence,
KYC or model validation. Working together is the way we work; as 1 driven and analytical team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over
9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
• You’ve (almost) completed a master’s degree or PhD in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Industrial Engineering, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or a related STEM field;
• Up to 2 years of work experience.
• An excellent command of the English language.
• An interest in quantitative analysis and programming, for example Matlab, Python or SQL.
• Keen to learn
This is what we offer you
• € 3.640 gross per month
• A 13th month’s salary and vacation pay;
• An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). Employees may use this budget at their own discretion.
• A budget of € 750- to set up your home working space, a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40 and an internet allowance of €40.
• Most of all, we offer you a rich learning experience, while you advance your career towards an expert in your field.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for the Young Professional Program Advanced
Analytics based on a 40-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for the Advanced Analytics Young Professional Program at Rabobank!
• Please submit your CV and cover letter when applying. If you miss one of these elements in your application, your application will not be processed.
• The application process for this vacancy includes an online assessment, an (online) first interview and a selection day in Utrecht. The selection day take place at our Head Office
(Croeselaan 18 in Utrecht).
• Michelle Veeke, Campus Recruiter Advanced Analytics would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Michelle.Veeke@Rabobank.nl.
• The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
• Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better
bank. That’s why we want to know who you really are!
• We respect your privacy.