Support the Control Department in creating a dynamic Dashboard on foreign currencies. DAF Purchasing is purchasing goods from all over the world and currencies have an impact on negotiations, where we would like to support the business with up to date data. Depending on the time we also have a second project, since we would like to improve our forecasting process for other departments (Brazil and the Columbus Engine Plant (CEP)) on material price variances as PACCAR Purchasing Europe is purchasing material for Eindhoven, Leyland, Brazil and CEP.
Duration internship: 4-6 months
Control Purchasing department is a team of 5 persons responsible for control activities within Purchasing, which includes material price variances, supplier tooling, factory Overhead Costs and supporting the business.
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 450,- (WO) per month on full-time base
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
- Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
- Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.
Ben je geïnteresseerd?