About the Internship
Operations are the heart and soul of Uber. These teams are bridging the gap between the virtual and the physical world every day on the streets of our city by enabling movement. Movement of people, things, food, and more. We are looking for highly motivated problem-solvers who are passionate about Operations. You will work alongside Operations Managers and partner with teams across our Mobility or Delivery organization.
You will get the chance to work on impactful projects that involve analyzing data sets, providing creative solutions, and leaning into execution. You will help support decision-making within your teams through your critical thinking, strategic behavior, and data-driven approach.
What You’ll Do
- Embark on a chance to reinvent the way the world moves by focusing on real-time, impactful projects
- Learn the vast inner workings of Uber – you will have a direct impact on Riders, Drivers, Consumers, Couriers, Restaurants, and/or the Marketplace
- Solve key strategic problems through analytical frameworks and insights to advise the team on key decisions
- Experiment with new products and efficiencies aiming to improve our operations, spanning pricing, demand building, segmentation, customer operations and much more.
- Collaborate and engage with a number of functions across the business – operations, finance, policy, communications, product, marketing, legal, and customer support.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Available to start on January 16th, 2023 and work full-time for 6 months
- Work authorization in the Netherlands – No visa sponsorship is available for internships
- Communication: Using interpersonal skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build meaningful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others, and works well in a team
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with statistical packages or basic programming skills (ie Python) is highly regarded
- Knowledge of data analytics
Internships @ Uber
Perks & Benefits: We offer a competitive monthly internship allowance, Uber credits and much more!
Do you want to get the chance to create a global impact? We’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics. We offer expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology!
October onwards: Accepting Applications
November – December: Interviews
January 16th : Internship start date