We’re looking for a Business Process User Portal Build & Release Engineer to join our Business Process Management team in Eindhoven.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Business Process User Portal Build & Release Engineer you’ll be responsible for building and deploying the new user portal that contains all relevant information on business processes and value streams.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Process User Portal Designer to implement a new user experience for working with Signify business processes.
- Build, test and deploy a user-friendly end-user portal for business processes in SharePoint, Power Automate and Power Apps
- Position the user portal as part of the Signify Quality System (interfaces, links, referrals …)
- Background in IT/Application Development
- Knowledge of UX design
- Knowledge of designing in SharePoint, Power Automate and Power Apps
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Used to working in a diverse team and environment
- Fluent in the English language
- Highly creative (technically)
- Eager to learn
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.