We’re looking for an Intern to join our HR Squad within IT Support Functions tribe in Eindhoven!
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Business Analyst Intern you’ll be responsible for:
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Analyze HR Squad business goals, objectives, and needs
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of HR IT operation
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives and Help prepare Squad related documentations
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Assess new application ideas
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Knowledge of .net and SQL
- Fluency in Dutch
- Master’s in human resources would be an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
What you’ll get in return…
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position in HR technologies / domain
- Compensation available
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR techno-functional professionals
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!