Our Customer Fulfilment department is looking for a Senior Coordinator to own the order to cash processes for Wholesale & Travel partners. As Senior Coordinator you will be the process owner within the supply chain for notable accounts such as luxury department stores, perfumeries, duty free and B2B.
As Senior Coordinator of the Customer Fulfilment team you will drive initiatives based on agreed KPI’s and SLA’s and make sure there is an excellent execution of operational and tactical plans of the order to cash processes. You will also keep working methods up to date and support in optimizing our management dashboard. This way both us and our partners have an overview of, and a handle on the market.
To ensure process ownership, (proactive) communication is key. You will therefore work closely together with the Heads of Wholesale, their teams and other supply chain stakeholders. There will also be regular contact with customers concerning order management, open balances and the preparation and execution of (promotional) orders.
In this role you are a member of the Customer Fulfillment team, together with six direct colleagues and you report directly to the Manager Customer Fulfilment Wholesale & Travel. You will also closely collaborate with your colleagues in logistics to control lead times, volumes and timings. Internal stakeholder management and acting on behalf of the accounts in internal processes and discussions is a big part of your job.
THIS IS YOU
High on energy, low on ego and with a little bit of humor. In addition, you love analytics to improve your customer experience, have a problem solving mentality and strive for the best customer satisfaction therefore to contribute to a growing organisation that is becoming increasingly effective and efficient, day by day, thanks to your input. And on top of this:
- You have a HBO+ degree, preferably in business economics or logistics;
- You have 2+ years experience, preferably in a high-volume supply chain setting (order management, customer service,
order fulfilment in FMCG);
- You have experience working with ERP systems (AX, SAP, et cetera) and with reporting systems such as PowerBI;
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch.
A guide with your BENEFITS
If you feel good, our customers feel good. Therefore, as inventory analyst based on a 40-hour work week, you get:
- a salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- 20% discount on our products.
- 100% travel allowance for public transport.
- discount on a OneFit membership.
- fresh fruit, free snacks and healthy lunches.
- discount on your health insurance.
- a MacBook and iPhone.
- an annual bonus based on business goals.
- opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending trainings and courses.
- 25 vacation days.
If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we very much look forward to receiving your application via the website!