As strategic buyer you are end-to-end responsible for the performance of your own purchasing category. General categories are: Electronics, Electromechanics, Mechanics, Modules, PCB, Services and Non-Product-Related. Your responsibilities in this internationally oriented position include:
• Determining and executing the strategy for your category;
• Managing your own set of suppliers and manufacturers;
• Sourcing of highly complex and innovative technologies;
• Selection of new (inter)national suppliers;
• Negotiating long-term, strategic agreements, maximizing the supplier/manufacturer added value to Prodrive Technologies;
• Maintaining the relationship with your suppliers and regularly evaluate their performance.
• Executing strong contract management, making sure suppliers fulfil their commercial and contractual commitments.
• Expanding global collaborations with suppliers, e.g. by translating local to global agreements;
• Possibility to be involved in improvement projects, e.g. integration of the mutual supply chain processes.
- BSc, BEng or MSc degree, technical or business oriented
- Team player with strong communication skills (English is essential)
- Good time management, ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Has commercial awareness and a good judgement
- Result driven and analytically minded
- Good communication skills