As a member of the commercial trade team and in close cooperation with technical service and logistics, you are responsible for maintaining existing customer and supplier relationships. On the other hand, creating new business opportunities in the assigned markets and identifying and monitoring market and product developments are also key for this role. As Junior Trader in a trade-driven organization, you will contribute to optimize both technical and commercial relationships with suppliers and customers and develop business opportunities with these partners, products and/or applications. Closing international deals, taking risks, traveling internationally, with all of these activities, the position should fit you like a glove.
As our new Junior Trader you:
- Maintain existing customer/supplier relationships.
- Create new business opportunities in the assigned market areas.
- Identify and monitor market and product developments and periodically report this to the Managing Director and Commercial Director
- Position Interfood as a global dairy expert.
- Follow the policy position in consultation with Senior Traders and Traders.
- Draft purchase and sales contracts using correct INCO-terms and payment terms.
- Visit customers and suppliers in the assigned market areas and attend international trade fairs.
- Participate in the weekly Traders Meeting.
- Set the annual personal goals with respect to markets, customers and suppliers.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.