Want to start your career in consultancy? As a Business Analyst at IG&H you will be making impact at leading companies in the Netherlands and abroad. Whether you work for organisations in the Health, Retail or Financial Services sector, you will help these organizations respond to new developments and deal with challenges in the market. As an integral part of a team of consultants, you will be given responsibility from day one: whether you’re working for our clients formulating strategy, implementing given advice and integrating new solutions; or working from the IG&H office, developing new proposals and contributing to the firm’s expertise.
What’s in it for you?
On top of excellent employment conditions, working at IG&H will kickstart your career through the steep learning curve. Apart from learning on the job, there will be ample trainings to boost your core consulting and people skills through the Consultant Development Program (CDP). You will be assigned involved coaches, who will be there for you to provide you with guidance. Next to that, IG&H offers you an inspiring office in Utrecht or Munich, an unparalleled good working atmosphere, and abundant parties, team activities and sporting events. We have opportunities in both Utrecht and Munich, depending on your preference, or where you live.
What you bring
- MSc degree
- Recently graduated or a maximum of 2 years experience
- You have excellent Dutch or German (in case of location Munich) and English communication skills
- You are entrepreneurial and have humor
- You have a top sport mentality, we are looking for talent that continuously wants to be better
What we offer you:
- working at a Great Place to Work with a pleasant atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues who support you;
- great opportunity to make an active contribution to the further (international) growth of the organization;
- We offer a permanent (indefinite) contract right away.
- excellent salary and working benefits;
- company car / good mobility scheme;
- the possibility to work parttime (32 hours), at least 4 days a week;
- we occasionally support working abroad for a maximum of 4 weeks per year;
- 25 holiday days with the possibility to take up more;
- the possibility to take a sabbatical after 3 years of employment;
- IG&H facilitates a Healthy Human programme, where you get guidance with all adjustments in life, such as having a child or being a caregiver to a sick family member;
- generous bonus scheme;
- and more, which we would love to elaborate on;
IG&H is transforming leading companies across the Health, Retail and Finance sectors. Together with our world-class technology partners, we help our clients move forward and stay relevant. With insightful advice, great design and unrivalled digital platforms. Our exceptional results come from successfully aligning people, business and technology. With over 300 talented colleagues on board, people who genuinely embrace change and challenges, we’ve created a unique high-daring, high-caring culture. Attracting extraordinary people and inspiring them to push the boundaries for themselves and our clients.
So what does that mean for you?
On the one hand, if this vacancy is right for you, then this is a great place to work, with super happy employees and clients (NPS > 60). Next to that, we’re hitting double-digit growth and have our sights firmly set on continued international expansion. We’re still just embarking on this exciting adventure. Why not be part of it.
Now…are you excited?
For more information please contact For more information please contact Brian Geskus, Campus Recruiter +31653763107 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply directly via the apply button. Hope to meet you soon!. You can also apply directly via the apply button. Hope to meet you soon!
We want our employees to reflect the diversity of society. We work together with a remarkable mix of talents, personalities and cultures. IG&H is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability or age. We care about individuality, but most importantly, we share the pride of our collective achievements and a Great Place to Work.