Internship in Trade Marketing Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Acting as a consultant between marketing, sales and supply chain in the exciting sector of fast moving consumer goods.
- Direct collaboration with category & promotion manager
- Collaborating on client specific growth plans, based on shopper-, retailer- and market insights
- Translating category expertise and analyses into convincing arguments, propose smart and successful category & promotion ideas
- Ad hoc requests in terms of promo analysis, shelf plans, eCommerce for various retailers and brands
- During the internship it is possible to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
- Academic degree in economics or business studies (enrolled now / fresh graduate)
- Strong interest in sales and marketing in the field of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Dutch is a plus.
- Proficient in the MS Office Package, especially MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Teamplayer willing to take initiatives and propose new ideas.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and assertive person
- Mature and reliable person with very good analytical skills
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- An internship allowance of €700 – €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Continuous learning in a digital way via the Henkel learning hub
JOB ID: req21564
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Meet the company at TCD, Sign up!
We are looking for companies and students with a desire for achievement. Our goal is to be the best possible mediator between students and companies.