Assisting the Internal Control Manager with testing all SOX controls and as well as other Compliance related controls within the framework for all Paccar Financial Europe locations. This will include communicating with various people at different levels in multiple countries, assessing that the evidence provided and the related processes and controls conforms to the standard policies and ensuring timely reporting to the Corporate office in the US.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Study backround Finance, Business, Economics or a similar direction;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good attention to detail
- Basic computer skills (using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook/Teams etc)
- Should be able to communicate professionally in English
Internal Control department in Eindhoven is responsible for developing and maintaining an adequate system of internal control in conformity with PACCAR policies and procedures which include managing the SOX and Internal Control program, reviewing the adequacy of the PFE Internal Control System at all European locations and developing proposals for improvements.
- A look behind the scenes at a large, international organization;
- You get a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you will see your results in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor, from whom you can learn a lot and who is ready to help you further;
- An internship compensation of 375,- (HBO) or €450,- (WO) on a full-time basis;
- A travel allowance, if you do not have a student travel product;
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
Ben je geïnteresseerd?