At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The colleagues of the Service Excellence pillar of EY (part of the Supply Chain & Operations team) have a passion to structurally optimize the operations of service organizations together with their clients. For example, by transforming complex processes or by implementing services in a more efficient, customer-oriented way.
As part of the team, you will help clients in the services sector to bridge the gap between strategy and operational performance and with that, create long term value for the company and its customers. You will continuously be challenged on soft- as well as hard skills and will work closely with both the client and experienced EY colleagues. This way, your own development never stops! Your main focus will be on projects within private service organizations. However, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in other type of projects, like Service Excellence projects within Public Organizations, or projects within the Supply Chain or Manufacturing pillars.
As part of the Service Excellence team, you will make an impact at the client from day one. You will do so, for example, by preparing and facilitating workshops for the client on key subjects like strategic objectives, process improvement, etc. In your daily work, you will also be exposed to the client frequently by conducting interviews or applying and supporting them to implement Service Excellence methods. And the next day, you are gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, and collaborate with your colleagues to present the outcome of your analysis to the client. This way, you will experience a steep learning curve. Before you know, you are the expert in this field, providing the client with Service Excellence training and coaching!
Are you enthusiastic about continuous process improvement within service organizations and transforming the operation of our clients? And are you motivated to contribute to that as part of the Service Excellence team?
- A recently obtained Master’s degree with above average grades in the field of Business Administration, Strategic Management, International Management, Management & Organization, International Hospitality Management or similar
- A strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and fluent Dutch and English language skills (both verbal as well as in writing)
- A demonstrated drive to develop yourself continuously, for example, through a relevant internship or side-job, a board year, or other extra-curricular activities.
- The drive to continuously improve your own work and that of our clients
Ideally, you also have
- Practical experience (e.g. internship, side-job) in the field of process improvement, lean, operational/service excellence
- Affinity with data analysis, technology and innovation
- Affinity with service organizations
- The willingness to travel abroad
What we are looking for
Are you one of a kind? Are you communicative, social, analytic, practical, pragmatic, and fun to work with? Are you eager to develop yourself as a consultant and within the Service Excellence domain specifically, and can you convince us that we could take you with us to the client as of tomorrow? Then we are pleased to welcome you as our new colleague!
What we offer
The team you will become part of, the colleagues around you and the tasks you are involved in all contribute to your job satisfaction. However, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Therefore, we offer attractive terms. Flexible working is more ordinary than an exception. Also, you are in charge of your own career development: with energy, perseverance, empathy, and courage, nothing will block your own career. The more you develop yourself, an increasing number opportunities will appear that in enable you to steer your career and make it as unique as you want it to be. On top of that, what more to expect at EY:
- Experience the unique EY drive while working together in teams and connect with colleagues during one of the many drinks or social events.
- Discover the opportunity for rapid professional and personal development; kick-start your career by being involved in challenging projects, growing responsibilities, learning from experienced colleagues, building an extensive network, and attending a variety of workshops
- We offer you intensive training (hard & soft skills) and education besides your work, support by a personal counselor and buddy, and support with education – temporal and financial
- We offer an environment with inspiring leadership. The (team) management wants to inspire employees, both professionally and personally. Working at EY is working with the world leaders of tomorrow
- You can find more about the terms on www.werkenbijey.nl/en_nl
If the story above appeals to you, apply directly by submitting your resume, motivation letter, and grade lists.*
*Research has shown that women usually only apply if they meet 100% of the stated criteria, whereas men sometimes apply when they only meet 60%. Are you interested in this vacancy, but are you in doubt on some of the criteria? Don’t hesitate to apply!
“The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.”
Heb je vragen neem dan contact op met Sjue Jing Yao (Campus recruiter) via +31 6 55 44 22 26 of via email firstname.lastname@example.org
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or – if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible – Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.