“As a Consultant Business Process, you are the link between strategy and operation, by focusing on the client business process. Together with our clients, you will look for solutions and improvements that have a direct impact on the operating result. You will not only implement the change, but you will also create acceptance among the employees to achieve a measurable result.
- Managing organizational processes, from the implementation of new technologies and new business models to the optimization of processes.
- Understanding and solving companies’ toughest problems and translate clients’ needs to functional solutions and technical requirements.
- Design, optimize and implement (client) processes together with the client.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations
- Create performance insights for business processes and departments.
- A completed Bachelor’s and Master’s degree with a technical or numerical component.
- Highly developed conceptual thinking skills; you can easily draw insights and conclusions after looking at complex issues.
- Affinity with translating strategic goals into associated implications.
- Ability to quickly understand client processes and systems.
- Strong personality; you can retain your point of view while managing difficult stakeholders.
- Real team-player with excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).”
Meet the company at TCD, Sign up!
We are looking for companies and students with a desire for achievement. Our goal is to be the best possible mediator between students and companies.