“As a Business Change Consultant, you implement new business models, new technologies or optimize business processes with a pragmatic change approach. Together with our clients, you create a tailor-made approach that goes further than just implementing a new technology or new process: you also identify the necessary skills, competences and behavior within the organization.
- Managing organizational changes, from the implementation of new technologies and new business models to the optimization of processes.
- Thinking about different change strategies and approaches (making an impact analysis, readiness for change assessment, communication plan and training plan.)
- Designing, optimising and implementing new processes for a client.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations.
- Realising changes through preparing for decision-making at different levels.
- A completed Bachelor’s and Master’s degree with a numerical component.
- Highly developed conceptual thinking skills; you can easily draw insights and conclusions after looking at complex issues.
- Affinity with translating strategic goals into associated implications
- Ability to quickly understand client processes and systems.
- Strong personality; you can retain your point of view while managing difficult stakeholders.
- Real team-player with excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).”