Craft your career at Amazon! Working closely with a team of skillful people with broad experience is a great opportunity to develop your career, get access to top resources, and connect to an awesome multicultural environment. You will be encouraged to grow both professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a program designed for selected premium vendors who want to scale faster and unleash their full potential. As part of AVS team, you will have the opportunity to support and contribute to one of the key processes within, which will impact customer`s experience. Join us in this great journey!
Key job responsibilities
In your day-to-day job, depending on the process you will be working on, you will be faced with various responsibilities such as:
- Creating and updating product content for the catalogs on the Amazon Websites.
- Interacting/coordinating with retail teams and/or vendors/manufacturers
- Identifying and correcting catalog errors whilst ensuring quality and clarity is maintained
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed
- Identifying improvements in the processes you work on
- Handling the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
- Inform the manager regarding possible process and quality issues and flag any issues from stakeholders.
- Baccalaureate diploma or equivalent is mandatory
- Written and oral communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
- Good understanding of internet navigation and research large amounts of data in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred
- One-year internship and/or volunteering experience
- Commuting Benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Family support program
- Supplementary Retirement Plan
- Amazon discount code
- Career development plan & on-going training and support
- Employee referral program
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.